Company: VortalSoft Inc
Location: 220 Davidson Ave, Suite 3A, Somerset, NJ 08873
Title: Software Developer,Applications
• Monitor configuration and maintenance of Transport Management System
• Implement both ABAP & Java Support Package Stacks via SPAM, JSPM and Kernel upgrades, SPAM / SAINT Update and SNOTE
• Prepare DR in coordination with production and ensured recovery of database if required.
• Handle import of SSO Certificate to backend R/3 system.
• Create DB links at O/S level.
• Head QAS System DB refresh with PRD data.
• PI STMS & TPG file Transports movement in PI Landscape.
• Reorganize data files, update statistics and analyze the DB growth daily, weekly and monthly
• Conduct complete analysis of database check and update optimizer’s statistics on a regular basis level
• Engage in monitoring movement of the transports in XI systems using CMS and normal STMS
• Help the XI Development team on any kind of basis related tasks like Setup RFC configuration
• Manage Integration Repository, Integration Directory, System Landscape Directory and Runtime work bench through Transaction SXMB_IFR
• Attend inbound and outbound queues in XI systems and unlock the locked messages and activate the queues
• Configure CCMS alerts in all the systems in the landscape
• Assign CCMS Auto Reaction
• Perform configuration of Managed System with Central Solution Mangers System, SMD Agents
• Manage system setup & EWA Troubleshooting, CTS+ Configuration
• Work on APO Live Cache Issues
• Thread Dump Generation and collection during OOM Java Issues
Education: Bachelors in Information Technology / Computer Science or any related field. Experience: 24 months. Will accept any education equivalency plus experience as mentioned. Relocation and travel to unanticipated location within United States possible.
Please forward your resume to: Vortalsoft Inc, Attn: HR Manager, 220 Davidson Ave, Suite 3A, Somerset, NJ 08873.